Hours: Part time post of 2 days (0.4 whole time equivalent) & 1 half day (0.1 wte)
Contract Type: 2 days permanent contract. 1 half day fixed term contract from 01/09/2021 - 31/08/2021
Salary/Grade: L17- L24 (£62,570 - £73,559 p.a. pro rata)
An exciting vacancy has arisen as Co-Headteacher, job sharing with the current Head. The post is required to be filled from September 2021. The contract is split as detailed above to allow the co-Headship to be set up and embedded.
We are seeking an inspirational, passionate and highly skilled leader who:
- Has vision to embrace a rich curriculum and innovative approaches to learning to raise standards, particularly in overcoming the challenges that Covid 19 has brought to education.
- Is an exceptional practitioner with the ability to get the very best out of a highly committed and able staff team
- Possesses a proven track record of putting the needs of the children and their learning first
- Is committed to the ethos of the school
- Is committed to the initiative of joint co-working with their job-share partner
Within this role, you will be responsible for the leadership and management of the school, setting the day-to-day planning and longer strategy whilst working in partnership with the Co-Head, staff and a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including counterparts in other professional and support services.
We are able to offer you:
- Pupils who are keen, willing to please and enjoy learning
- A fantastic school building, which is exceptionally well resourced
- A motivated and caring team
- A committed governing body
Visits to the school can be arranged by calling the school office 01225-303990.
Closing date: 19th March 2021
Interview date: Week commencing 29th March 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate
St John's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.