We have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Officer to join our talented, dynamic and committed body of staff.
Full Year, 37 hours per week, Permanent
Salary: Point 19 to 23 - £24,799 - £26,999
Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities
The Board of Trustees and staff are ambitious for the growth of the Trust: our mission is to provide the best quality of education for all our learners within a secure learning environment.
If you are ambitious for yourself and the learners we serve, then you are the person we need.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to the Feversham ethos of high expectations.
- Have extensive experience at a mid level, with experience of working in education a distinct advantage.
- Hold a relevant degree or qualification
- Be able to build and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive continuous improvement.
We are able to offer you:
- A forward thinking Chief Executive who has a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams.
- A Trust that has clear and ambitious plans for growth and a resolve to transform the lives and communities
of those we serve.
- The opportunity to join a talented, dynamic, and committed body of staff.
- A supportive Board of Trustees.
- An excellent CPD programme.
Closing date: Wednesday 21st August 2019, at midday.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested from the successful candidate.
More information about the post and a downloadable application form can be found on our website: www.fetrust.org.uk. Please note that CVs are not accepted. For information about this role or the Trust, please contact Sofia Beevers, Head of Human Resources on 01274 882214 or email her at: email@example.com.
Communications Officer Job Description