Full-time, permanent. Part-time hours would also be considered.
MPS/UPS (£23,720 - £39,406) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package.
Merchants’ Academy is a 3-18 Academy sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. This is an exciting time to join us as the Academy grows and standards continue to rise. The Academy is very well resourced, where staff and their development is a priority.
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed ICT Department at Merchants’ Academy. Candidates do not require QTS providing they have relevant experience and skills for the role.
We are seeking an inspirational teacher who is committed to raising the attainment and aspirations of our students.
Candidates for this post should be:
- inspiring and able to motivate and challenge students to make rapid progress.
- able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
In return we can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
- Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
- A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
- To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Higher Degree Support Funding, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Merchants’ Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd May 2019 at 9:00
Interviews: Friday 24th May 2019
Please note due to the expected high volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge and respond to all applicants.
Merchants' Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to
equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS
check is required for all staff.