Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Permanent, part time (term time only plus 5 INSET days)
Salary: Surrey Pay Grade 8 (pro rata: £8,968, full time equivalent: £31,273)
Hours per week: 12 hours per week, to be worked flexibly
Application Closing Date: 9am Monday 27 September 2021, interviews TBA
Farnham Schools Confederation is a group of 18 special, infant, junior, primary & secondary schools located in and around Farnham. The schools work together for the benefit of children within our community. We are now looking to appoint a flexible, efficient & pro-active manager.
The role’s primary responsibilities are:
• To coordinate the work of the confederation to improve outcomes for children, young people, and their families
• To work with Head Teachers and others to develop the collective role and function of the confederation
The role also includes:
• To develop and administer partnership events
• To advise and support all confederation network groups
Within the role, confidentiality is paramount.
Our ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in improving outcomes for children and an understanding of schools as organisations and their priorities. A good standard of education and a commitment to their own professional development is required. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, professional and flexible candidate who has the ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and have the necessary skills to lead projects through to completion, whilst maintaining a broad understanding of ever-changing needs and demands.
We can offer:
• Term time only position, 39 weeks per year which includes 5 INSET days
• Office space based at St Peter’s C of E Primary School, Farnham
• An opportunity to be part of a supportive and a friendly working environment where staff are willing to ‘go the extra mile’
• Competitive salary and employee benefits include; term-time only position, local government pension scheme, Surrey County Council MyRewards scheme, free on-site parking
• Training tailored to your needs ensuring your continued personal development
The Farnham Schools Confederation is fully inclusive. Please note that we may choose to interview strong candidates on receipt of their forms so early application is advised.
St Peter’s C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and to reference checks.