£21,637 - £22,958 per annum
Plus a market supplement of up to £2,000 for an applicant with practiced marketing experience.
This is a customer-facing role which will include actively selling the Sparsholt Conference Centre facilities to prospective clients and supporting promotional, marketing and sales events, as well as meeting and greeting clients on a day to day basis, and will include some evening and some weekend working as required to fulfil the needs of the business (5 days in 7 worked). Candidates should have a good general education, be customer-focused with experience of dealing with sales enquiries, and demonstrate excellent communication, organisational and ‘people’ skills. The post holder will assist in the administration and running of conferences, commercial meetings and sports bookings, residential summer and business camps and reservations together with the relevant contracts.
This post is to be based at the Sparsholt College campus.
Closing Date: 09 August 2021
• Eligibility to join NEST Pension Scheme (a defined contribution pension scheme)
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 23 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) plus Public and Bank Holidays along with closure days at Xmas.
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a children’s nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.