37 hours per week, term-time (41 weeks per year)
Monday to Friday 7:15am to 3:15pm
FTE 89.55% of £19,173 to £19,554
(Actual salary £17,169 to 17,511 pa / £9.93 to £10.13 per hour )
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative candidate to join our Catering Team
We are looking for someone to work under the guidance of the Catering Manager to provide a creative and well balanced service. A sound working knowledge of commercial kitchens will be advantageous and a willingness to learn new systems and procedures is essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a team player
- be organised and methodical in their approach
- be able to remain calm and efficient under pressure
- have a flexible, aspirational and enthusiastic attitude
- be reflective and have a desire to work effectively in partnership with colleagues and students.
- have a desire to set high expectations, embrace change and challenge and support all members of the team.
For further details, please visit the Apollo Partnership Trust website.
Closing date for application: 10:00am on Monday 25 November 2019. All completed applications should be emailed to our recruitment email address prior to this date and time.
It is anticipated that interviews will take w/c 2 December 2019.
People with disabilities and from ethnic minorities are underrepresented in our staff group.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified/experienced people from these groups.
These posts are designated as a regulated activity and requires enhanced criminal records check for a regulated activity (including a barred list check).
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
The school is committed to safeguarding children and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.