Course Leader Health and Social Care and also Child Care – to work part time
£26,511 - £35,538 per annum pro-rata for part time work
We are looking for an innovative Course Leader who has proven industry experience and the ability to teach, assess and IQA Health and Social Care and Child Care courses. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in the planning and delivery of a stimulating curriculum offer whilst working alongside an already established team.
You will be expected to:
• Provide high quality teaching, learning and assessment for all learners
• Contribute to the continuous development of the curriculum
• Provide information, advice and guidance to learners
• Support Professional Pathways Co-ordinator and Head of Professional Pathways to achieve the service’s strategic objectives
• You must have previous experience in a post 16 education environment and proven experience of delivering high quality teaching, learning and assessment
• You must have professional qualifications and current industry experience in a subject relevant to the area and a teaching qualification to Level 5
• You must have a recognised Assessor qualification and IQA qualification
To apply for this vacancy, please complete the Application Form and EO Monitoring Form from our website.
The closing date for this post is 9am Monday 4th January 2021.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 12th January 2021.
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/968 when applying for this vacancy.
CV’s will not be accepted for this vacancy.
An Enhanced DBS is required for this post.
Westminster Adult Education Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.