VACANCY – COVER SUPERVISOR
- 11.25 hours per week – Monday to Friday (1.00pm-3.15pm)
- Grade 7 / £10.62 per hour
- Term Time Only – Fixed Term for one academic year
- Start Date: Monday 23rd August 2021
** This job can be applied for in conjunction with our LSA role (mornings) **
Dove Bank Primary School is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Cover Supervisor to join our friendly and hardworking team. You will be involved in covering classes across the school to facilitate PPA time for teaching staff.
Requirements of the role:
- NVQ3 or equivalent, or equivalent level of experience
- Have current experience of working with children
- Be a good team player and able to work under your own initiative
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, written and oral skills
- Possess a calm and caring and inclusive approach to your role
- Be resilient, patient and open to challenges, committed to the development and raising standards of our pupils
We can offer a supportive staff team as well as happy, motivated and well behaved children. We will expect you to bring talent, commitment and a creative approach to your role within school.
Previous experience of working in schools is essential.
If you believe you are the right person for this post and would like to apply, please request a job description and person specification from the school office.
The closing date is 4pm on 25/06/21 and we expect to hold interviews on 02/07/21.
Dove Bank Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and any relevant checks from the Independent Safeguarding Authority.
Dove Bank Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will receive the County Council’s Safeguarding Policy that outlines the duties and responsibilities of the employer and all employees. The successful applicant will also require an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).