We are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to supervise classes during the short-term absence of the assigned teacher.
The Cover Supervisor will also manage and organise cover for the school each day, scheduling cover, contacting agencies (as necessary) and ensuring all lessons are adequately covered.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be highly organised and professional.
• Able to work to tight deadlines.
• Be able to supervise in the classroom and manage behavior of pupils.
• Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
• Have a working knowledge SIMS (desirable).
• Have experience of working with children.
In return, we can offer you:
• A supportive leadership team, cohesive staff body, and very purposeful environment to work in.
• The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils.
• Excellent CPD and opportunities.
• Access to a range of employee benefits including on-site gym, season ticket loan, Perkbox and Cycle to work.
• The chance to work within an innovative and ambitious family of schools.
• The chance to work in an area well served by public transport and with free on-site car parking.
For more information, please download our applicant information pack, which includes a full job description for the position.
The Laureate Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.