We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Cover Supervisor to join our outstanding, oversubscribed school in Reigate, Surrey as soon as possible.
The role includes:
• covering lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher;
• supervising the delivery of the cover work by effectively communicating the work set to students;
• ensuring that the required resources needed in order to effectively deliver the covered lessons are available;
• managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking set work to ensure a positive learning environment;
• responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures;
• dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures; and
• collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher.
In return we can offer you:
• a working environment dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability;
• collaborative working both within Reigate School and the wider Greensand Multi-Academy Trust. With support to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work;
• a dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn; and
• excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
This is a part time term time role working Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 3.30pm, 39 weeks per annum.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 8 December 2021 at 9am. Previous applicants need not apply.
Applicants are warmly invited to contact Ms. Sue Carr to discuss the role in more depth.
Please be advised an enhanced DBS check will be required.
Reigate School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to demonstrably share this commitment.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced CRB check will be required.