Llanidloes High School is one of the happiest, high-achieving, green category schools in Wales. We are blessed with a vibrant and flourishing learning culture, deeply caring ethos and exceptionally committed team of staff. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and motivated individual to contribute fully to our pupils’ enjoyment of learning. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, flexible and strive to achieve and maintain the highest standards. They will cover lessons across both the primary and secondary schools within the Llanidloes Schools Federation.
The successful candidate will:
• care deeply for the wellbeing and academic success of all our pupils;
• be highly motivated, inspire a love of learning and ensure all pupils achieve the highest possible academic standards;
• be dynamic in the classroom and maintain very high standards of learning;
• have excellent interpersonal skills, be a true team player and be adept at working independently;
• have excellent organisational skills and a strong work ethic;
• contribute fully to providing extra-curricular opportunities;
• have a ‘can do’ attitude to problem solving.
The ability to teach through the medium of Welsh and offer a further subject would be desirable, but not essential.
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from the school website.
Please contact Ms C Taylor for further information
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th January 2022
Llanidloes High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.