Grade G08, £21,589 pro rata (actual salary £16,508), 32.5 hours per week during term time
For October 2019, we require an enthusiastic and motivated cover supervisor to provide supervision for classes (and in a separated learning environment). When cover is not required, you will support the school with administrative processes, such as preparing resources, exam preparation or supporting small groups with additional learning needs.
You will also be a daily Tutor or Link Tutor and help support the school’s tutorial programme.
- The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
- A committed and enthusiastic staff group
- Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Further details can be found on our website.
Closing date: Monday 23rd of September 2019 at 9.00 am
Interview date: week commencing 30th of September 2019
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of appointment are conditional on the following:
• Enhanced DBS check
• Satisfactory completion of a Staff Disqualification Declaration form
• Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
• The receipt of at least 2 satisfactory references
• Verification of identity
• Verification of medical fitness
• Verification of qualifications
• Verification of QTS where required
• Verification that they are legally able to work in UK