Cover Supervisor/Higher Level Teaching Assistant required for September with KS1 experience (35 hours)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Cover Supervisor/Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our school.
Working 35 hours per week, you will be attached to a KS1 class but required to cover PPA across the school and lead intervention programmes.
We are looking for forward thinking individuals to support the school on our journey to GOOD.
The successful candidate will:
• Have either HLTA status, QTS or a relevant professional qualification.
• Have the confidence and ability to teach whole classes across KS1 or KS2.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work as part of a team, building positive relationships with children, teaching staff, support staff and parents.
• Be committed to the further development of our school including extra-curricular activities.
• Be committed to the safeguarding of children.
• Support the ethos of this Church of England School.
• Be adaptable and able to work on own initiative.
As a school we can offer:
• An opportunity to work in a large, ready to improve primary school.
• Friendly children.
• CPD opportunities.
• An opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our children.
Visits to the school are not encouraged during Covid-19, please look at our school website.
Interviews will take place on Friday 10th July 2020.
Middleton St Mary's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
All members of staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS check being carried out prior to starting the position.