Grade G08, from £22,183 (Actual salary £16,962) 32.5 hours worked per week over 5 days during term time.
Commencing as soon as possible, we require an enthusiastic and motivated cover supervisor to provide supervision for classes (and in a separated learning environment). When cover is not required, you will support the school with administrative processes, such as preparing resources, exam preparation or supporting small groups with additional learning needs.
You will also be a daily Tutor or Link Tutor and help support the school’s tutorial programme.
We have two posts one which will commence as soon as possible, and the second which is commencing from September 2021 until July 2022. We are happy to consider applications on a job share basis please indicate on your application your working preferences.
• The opportunity to join this high attaining, successful and hugely oversubscribed school
• A committed and enthusiastic staff group
• Exciting opportunities in a school with two well established specialisms in Performing Arts and Mathematics with Computing
• A well-resourced department with a strong academic tradition and reputation
• Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is a great place to work. We’re a fantastic friendly team, proud of what we achieve and looking forward to welcoming new people to share in our achievements. Join us and you’ll receive a wide range of employee benefits including:
● a generous paid holiday allowance for support staff of 24 days, rising to 29 with service
● excellent work life balance with term time working arrangements
● excellent defined benefit pension schemes (Local government pension scheme)
● access to employee assistance programme and counselling sessions
● ongoing learning and development opportunities and access to the school CPD library
● at least 5 inset (training) days per annum with the provision of free onsite drinks and meals
● comprehensive induction process
● competitive salaries which are reviewed annually
● family friendly policies and wellbeing support initiatives
● savings on purchases via smart hive employee benefits platform
● reduced price access to gyms and health sessions
● access to staff sports
● option to participate in the cycle to work scheme
● on site free car parking (when available)
● access to discounted dental and health care schemes, plus free eye tests and free annual flu jab
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability. We particularly encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Please visit our website for further details and application pack:
Closing date: Wednesday 21 April 2021 at 9.00 am
Interview date: Wednesday 28 April 2021
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of appointment are conditional on the following:
• Enhanced DBS check
• Satisfactory completion of a Staff Disqualification Declaration form
• Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
• The receipt of at least 2 satisfactory references
• Verification of identity
• Verification of medical fitness
• Verification of qualifications
• Verification of QTS where required
• Verification that they are legally able to work in UK