Cover Teacher – Salary main scale
Contract: Fixed term until 17th July 2022 (in the first instance)
Strand on the Green Juniors is a successful, vibrant three form entry school with a SEND resource base for children with ASC. Situated close to the river in an attractive part of Chiswick, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic cover teacher with exemplary practice and high expectations, to join our friendly, committed team. You will be working across the school, providing release time for staff or cover for staff absence.
We can offer you:
- Diverse and sparky children from great families
- A great team spirit and the support of hard working, enthusiastic colleagues
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development coupled with sensible approaches to workload, marking and planning
- An exciting, well planned curriculum
- A fantastic, easily accessible location by the river in Chiswick.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Passionate about teaching and learning
- Ready to engage with the best ideas in education to develop your skills
- Able to challenge or support children so they all achieve their best
- Someone who works best as part of a team, collaborating and sharing ideas
- Committed to inclusion, embracing and thriving on diversity
You could be just the person we’re looking for and we’d love to hear from you. Book a visit to come and see us – we might be just the school you’re looking for.
Application forms and further details are available for download on our website. Completed applications should be returned via email for the attention of the Headteacher by the closing date of Thursday 9th December. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 15th December.
Strand is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our community and as such the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check along with other relevant employment checks.
Strand on the Green Junior School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
This post is subject to the successful completion of safeguarding and other full checks, including accuracy of application forms.