The Supervisor role is vital to the smooth running of the club. The club is open to children from 7.45am to 8.45 am and 3.15pm – 6.00pm, Monday to Friday, and based in a large well equipped room in the school with an outdoor play area and access to school facilities.
As Supervisor you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Planning new registration for children, managing bookings and payments with the School Business Manager
- Ensuring food is planned and ordered for the week according to set standards and delivered according to Environmental Health standards
- Ensure staff have required and updated training for safeguarding, food preparation, first aid and fire drills
- Plan and lead activities for children on a daily basis; you will be supported by Cranes Assistants to deliver activities and serve refreshments
- Line Manage the Cranes Assistants and arrange cover that may result from short notice absence
- Respond to day to day enquiries on behalf of the club and manage daily registration
- Be involved in the interview process for assistant roles that become vacant.
The role is a permanent contract for 20 hours a week, split over 5 morning sessions (7.45am to 8.45am) and 5 sessions afternoon sessions (3.15pm to 6pm). We would be willing to consider job share applications for the right applicants given the split shift pattern.
The salary is PS7 (£27991 to £30510) for full time. The pro rata pay for this role is £13240 per annum.
Park Mead Primary School is a two form entry all through primary school serving the community of Cranleigh and its surrounding villages. We have excellent facilities both in school and out and are active with the local community of schools. You will be a vital member of our team, working within a well- resourced environment with children who are keen to learn and like to be challenged, with a very supportive parent body. We can offer a vibrant learning environment with an emphasis on high levels of achievement, high expectations, yet a caring ethos which focuses on the development of the whole child. You will be joining an enthusiastic team, supporting the school as a whole to move from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding'.
Please contact Miss C Payne (Cranes Club Supervisor) or Mrs Rogers (School Business Manager) via the school office for more details. Interviews will be held in June 2021.
Park Mead Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to demonstrably share this commitment.