Job Title - Creative Technologies Teacher - Temporary
Salary – MPS/UPS £25,714 - £41,604 per annum
Hours - Monday – Friday, Full time
Contract - Fixed Term until end of academic year. Potential for a permanent contract for the right candidate
Closing date - Midday on Monday 2nd November 2020
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - 4th January 2021
Bridge Learning Campus is looking to appoint a full-time teacher to join our successful and dynamic Creative Technologies team. The ability to teach Art Textiles and Three Dimensional Art are also desirable. You will be joining a dedicated team of subject specialists who are working collaboratively to improve the outcomes of the young people of our community.
Bridge Learning Campus is
- A rapidly improving school with a three-year trend of improved outcomes
- An all-through campus for 3-16 year olds
- Establishing an evidence-based and research-led approach to teaching, learning and CPD Committed to securing staff well-being and welfare
- A member of Trust in Learning (Academies)
- Situated on the outskirts of Bristol, a regular top 10 entry in the Sunday Times list of Best Places to Live in the UK
- an effective Creative Technology Teacher with a Food or DT/Engineering specialism with a proven record of success in the classroom at KS3 and KS4?
- passionate about your subject?
- committed to your students’ academic success and their personal development?
- able to endorse and maintain the highest expectations for our students and their learning?
- keen to contribute to our further improvement as part of a dedicated team of professionals?
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs
Fluency Duty The ability to converse at ease with pupils and other users of the service and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post
Bridge Learning Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.