£28,806 - £35,014 (dependent upon qualifications)
An opportunity has arisen for a Curriculum Leader for the Foundation department at our Andover Campus. Our foundation programmes are designed specifically for learners with additional needs and are taught in small groups. Learners develop their independence skills, have opportunities for vocational tasters, as well as improving their maths and english skills. The successful candidate will have experience, knowledge and understanding of working with learners who have an EHCP and/or SEN, enabling students to fulfil their potential.
The post holder will develop the Foundation curriculum as well as lead Foundation staff in the continued improvement of standards in teaching, learning and pastoral care.
There is a teaching and pastoral requirement (700 hours) with this post as well as mapping and updating EHCPs.
This post is based at the Andover campus.
Closing Date: 10 May 2021
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Andover College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.