£25,620 - £33,889 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Contributing to the Agriculture Lecturing team, the post holder will undertake teaching and practical instruction on full-time and part-time courses at all FE levels in Agriculture. The successful applicant will have an appropriate qualification at FE level 3 or higher, together with a recognised teaching qualification, or be willing to work towards a teaching qualification.
The post holder will develop the Agriculture curriculum as well as lead Agriculture staff in the continued improvement of standards in teaching, learning and pastoral care.
There is a teaching and pastoral requirement with this post up to 760 hours.
This post is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 09 November 2020
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.