We are looking for a driven, organised, and resourceful individual, who can learn quickly, and deliver excellent customer service. We have 2 fixed-term vacancies for this position to support our CPCS Team.
Excellent Benefits, including:
- Starting annual leave of 38 days!
- 35 hour week!
- Generous pension scheme and life assurance!
- Modern office space with free parking and the ability to work from home!
- Enhanced family leave, special leave, and sickness allowance!
- Long service rewards!
- Training and development opportunities!
Purpose and Objectives
Responsibility for the delivery of a professional customer service - exceeding our customer’s expectations, whether through taking ownership of customer enquiries, or through the accurate and timely processing of our products and services.
A Customer Coordinator will work within NOCN Group, providing a front line and professional service to all customers across all business functions:
- Dealing directly with centres to address scheme enquiries, account enquiries or in support of their customers’ applications;
- Dealing with learners and centres across CSkills, NOCN, and NOCN Job Cards;
- Dealing directly with individual customers in support of scheme applications, or providing advice and guidance about scheme rules and qualifications;
- Dealing directly with Employers seeking advice and guidance regarding the scheme and or learners;
- Dealing with internal customers – building relationships and working in partnership with the Product and Quality Assurance Teams, and other front line staff in NOCN Group;
- Processing the financial elements of the schemes, including taking payments, validating application forms, and inputting data. All of which ensure excellent customer service, data protection and maximisation of income accuracy.
- Educated to Level 2 in Literacy and Numeracy
- Experience of working with diverse customers and stakeholders
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning and administration skills
- Precise and exact attention to detail
- Commitment to the highest standards of quality in work
- Open and approachable personality
- Commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Commitment to the organisation values (Responsive, Supportive, Honest, Ethical, Open, Innovative and Respectful)
- Ability to learn quickly, be dynamic in approach to being multi skilled, proactive can-do attitude
- Flexible attitude towards work and working hours
- Willingness to travel within the UK
NOCN Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.