Customer Service Officer
25 hours per week, Permanent
Salary: S1 Point 1 to 2 - £17 842 to £18 198 (Pro Rata)
Start Date: September 2021
Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities
At Feversham Education Trust our mission is to provide the best quality of education for all of our students within a secure learning environment.
If you are ambitious for yourself and the learners we serve, then you are the person we need.
We know every role within our organisation is key to the success of our students and our purpose of transforming lives and transforming communities through a nurturing environment.
Further to the Person Specification our ideal candidate to join the Feversham Education Trust Family will:
• Be a Team Player.
• Have the desire to upskill and support both our learners and our colleagues.
• Possess excellent organisational skills and have an eye for detail.
• Have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Have a warm, approachable manner.
We are able to offer you:
• A forward thinking Chief Executive who has a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams.
• A Trust with all Outstanding Academies.
• A Trust who continually has their vision of transforming the lives and communities of those we serve at the heart of every decision.
• A Trust with a successful track record of upskilling and promoting within.
• An excellent CPD programme.
• An opportunity to join a School and Trust community with a family feel.
• 28th June 2021, at midday.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested from the successful candidate.
Please note that CVs are not accepted. For information about this role please contact the School Reception direct.
“Feversham Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”
Bronte Girls Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.