Eteach is the leading specialist provider of education recruitment solutions where teachers, school leaders and support staff look for the latest jobs and where recruiters attract the best candidates.
Manage a list of premium customers of the Eteach Group ensuring excellent customer support is delivered to customers at all times. Exceeding renewal targets, expanding contacts and revenue within existing accounts. Delivering new business revenue, within a defined geographic area.
Key Objectives/Main Areas of Responsibility
- Continually prospect for new business whilst actively managing a pipeline.
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
- To deliver exceptional customer support to all Eteach Premium customers, to manage each customers' expectations and maximise the customers satisfaction to ensure the successful growth of the Eteach brand and reputation in your area
- To expand customer contacts within your customer base, developing relationships across the trust/school. Build strong and meaningful relationships with all your customers ensuring they continue and grow their investment with the Eteach group
- To expand existing customer, spend through enhancements, incremental growth and by working directly with the Recruitment Specialist in your team.
- To offer full training and support to all customers through the use of email, telephone and online training to ensure all customers are fully aware and utilise the portfolio of Eteach products available to them
- Understand and implement the Eteach customer life cycle and plan ahead through identifying high performing and under-performing customers and respond in a proactive and responsive manner to safeguard the Eteach customer base
- Maintain and update the internal CRM system daily to ensure all client information is accurate, up-to-date and shared successfully with internal and external teams
- Experience of managing a busy customer service /account management/sales/recruitment department is an advantage
- Experience of online recruitment advertising an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and proven negotiation skills with strong business acumen and a high level of personal drive and determination.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of best practice customer care techniques
- Present a professional image on behalf of Eteach
- Ability to communicate at all levels, from day to day user to CEO.
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Influencing skills
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise under pressure
Eteach Bracknell is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.