Salary: G07, spine point 18, £19,554 per annum pro rata. Actual commencing salary £10,807 per annum
Hours: 22.5 hours per week, term time only, plus 45 hours during school breaks.
Days to be agreed.
We require a Data Administrator to start in January 2020 (or as soon as possible) to provide effective administration of the school's Management Information Systems (SIMS).
The role consists of data entry and analysis and ensuring data entered is accurate and complete at all times. You will also respond efficiently to routine and ad hoc requests for data reports from the system. This will require you to have a good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets (and ideally our student database system). You should be skilled in data analysis and manipulation.
Main purpose of the Job
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of effective systems for the collection and validation of a range of student data, inputting student personal and academic data, ensuring consistency and accuracy at all times
- Providing data analysis and reports from the school MIS, and other appropriate systems as requested
- To accurately record and manipulate data and information in order to provide appropriate student data for use by school staff
- In liaison with other designated colleagues, ensure all statutory and statistical data returns required by the school or any external organisations are completed and submitted according to defined deadlines
- The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
- A committed and enthusiastic staff group
- Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
10 January 2020
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of appointment are conditional on the following:
• Enhanced DBS check
• Satisfactory completion of a Staff Disqualification Declaration form
• Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
• The receipt of at least 2 satisfactory references
• Verification of identity
• Verification of medical fitness
• Verification of qualifications
• Verification of QTS where required
• Verification that they are legally able to work in UK