We are seeking to appoint a Data Manager and SIMs coordinator from 1st January 2021.
The key focus of the role is:
• to manage the personal student data to fulfil statutory and school requirements
• manage and maintain the use of all assessment data on SIMS
• assist the relevant member of the senior leadership team in the development and production of school reports to parents/carers, develop and produce the school timetable
• complete and manage the file for the school censuses
• ensure that data held is in compliance with GDPR
The role will 37 hours per week term time plus 5 development days.
Salary scale 4 P7-11 range (£17,184-£18,601 actual salary)
In return we offer considerable professional development opportunities in a vibrant and exciting learning environment where staff are valued and supported to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Further information and an application form are available on the Haybridge High School and Sixth Form website or The Four Stones Multi Academy Trust website . The completed form should be emailed or posted to Haybridge High School and Sixth Form by 10.00am on Tuesday 3 November. We intend to interview week commencing 9th November. However, early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to interview earlier for this post should a suitable candidate apply.
The Four Stones Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer
Haybridge High School and Sixth Form is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.