Support Staff Vacancy
Part Time Deaf Inclusion Worker
• Start date: As soon as possible
• Job term: Temporary, part time
• Location: Holsworthy Community College
• Salary: Grade E
• Hours: 1170 hours per annum (30 hours per week term time plus non-pupil days)
• Work Pattern: 8.30 – 3.30 Monday - Friday
• Closing Date: Tuesday 3 November at 9am
Holsworthy Community College is part of the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust and works collaboratively with secondary schools and primaries to support the learning of our students. The Trust has its own Teaching School – The Dartmoor Teaching Schools Alliance – with over 90 schools as members across Devon. As a result, the opportunities for development and career progression within the organisation are superb.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, trustworthy and self-motivated individual to provide support for a hearing impaired student in Holsworthy Community College.
This post is temporary to assist with provision of the special educational needs of an individual student and is subject to their continued attendance at the school and/or the result of any review of their special needs.
At Holsworthy Community College we offer:
• The opportunity to work as part of the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust.
• A co-operative inclusive college ethos with high expectations for all students and staff.
• A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment.
• Opportunities to get involved with sharing best practice.
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
For further details and to apply for this post please visit our Vacancies page on our Trust website.
Holsworthy Community College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.