Required for January 2021
This is a full time open-ended position.
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher with a proven track record of excellent classroom practice, to support the leadership of our successful, happy, inclusive school.
The primary purpose of the role will be to support the pastoral and academic recovery in both the Foundation Phase and in key stage 2.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- An enthusiastic, inspirational, innovative leader with proven teaching and management skills
- A person who can demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to maintaining our current ethos, high standards and continuous improvement
- Enthusiastic about nurturing the partnerships between pupils, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
- Able and willing to provide consistently high-quality practical and solution-focused support to the Headteacher
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for Pembrokeshire's Children's and Schools Service. We aim to support vulnerable children and young people to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of all schools.
This post is subject to a DBS disclosure check.
If you are an existing user, please ensure you are logged in to your account prior to starting an application form.
Welsh language skills are desirable.
Applications may be submitted in Welsh and will not be treated less favourably than applications submitted in English.
Monkton Priory CP School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.