The governors and Head teacher are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and committed Deputy Head teacher. We are a successful one-form entry (Nursery – Year 6) school, graded outstanding by Ofsted [March 2014].
At Chorlton CE Primary we live our Christian values of Respect, Friendship, Honesty, Perseverance, Tolerance and Enjoyment every day and these are central to all aspects of our school life. We are here to give our pupils an excellent education with a rich and inspiring curriculum, at the same time providing nurture and care for their spiritual/emotional, moral, social and cultural wellbeing.
If you are looking to be part of a professional team with high expectations and a commitment to the needs of the children, then this position could be for you.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who will motivate and inspire pupils
• Will foster children's enjoyment of learning whilst ensuring high levels of achievement and attainment
• Have the ability to lead and contribute to the continued development of the curriculum
• Be highly motivated with proven leadership skills
• Recognise, support, utilise and develop the skills of all staff
• Have excellent management and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, challenge and inspire staff and pupils
• Have the ability to maintain and further develop effective partnerships with parents and the wider community.
• Have a commitment to inclusion for all
A highly skilled, motivated, innovative and reflective team
A positive and collegial working environment, focused on promoting the pupils’ well-being and progression
Happy and well behaved children who are eager to learn in an atmosphere where they feel valued and respected
A team of actively involved governors and parents
Excellent professional development and progression opportunities as a member of the Manchester Teaching School Alliance
This post is likely to have 2 days class commitment.
Chorlton CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.