Leader: £50,026 - £55,201 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview. Please note, a pay award is pending.
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave until 1st March 2021 or the post holders return if earlier.
Due to a vacancy created by maternity leave, Mangotsfield CE Primary School is excited to second a dynamic and inspirational Deputy Head Teacher to join our outstanding, highly motivated school community.
Applications are welcome from candidates who have proven leadership skills and experience.
The successful candidate will be:
• An inspirational leader and outstanding classroom practitioner – you will be leading the development of interactive Learning and Teaching within our school
• A motivated leader who brings high levels of energy and purpose to our mission - to ensure the best outcomes for all children
• An exceptional communicator with excellent interpersonal skills who is able to build professional relationships as well as develop and support colleagues, working within a wide number of networks to inform and shape our journey
• Someone with experience of leading whole school change with proven impact on outcomes for children and the knowledge to influence from EYFS – Year 6
• A leader who exemplifies our school vision and values every day and is supportive of our Christian ethos
• A leader who is passionate and informed about supporting the strengthening of our curriculum offer to reflect the needs of our fantastic young people
• A colleague who enjoys their role and models positivity, a good sense of humour and kindness
In return we can offer:
• Superb young people – ‘Team Mango’, a community that are ready to embrace positive change
• A team that are proud of their school and wish to embrace new members to make it even more terrific
• Strong professional development within a seconded year
• An opportunity to be non-class based and to make a real difference to teaching and learning across the school from EYFS to year 6
• Outstanding facilities in our modern school site
• Wider leadership opportunities to impact on teaching and learning in the local area through collaboration within the NEXUS learning partnership
Application close date: Monday 11th November at 9am – shortlisting will then follow. If you have not been contacted by 5pm on Tuesday 12th November you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Interview date: Monday 18th November 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Mangotsfield Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.