Wexham Court Primary School wishes to appoint a deputy head teacher to lead our school through the demands of the 21st Century. Our vision is to ‘prepare every child to be a successful individual in an ever-evolving world’. The ideal candidate will currently be in a senior leader role and have an in-depth knowledge of the curriculum, particularly Literacy. It is vital that you have a real passion for improving young people’s lives and can identify and nurture the strengths in others.
Wexham Court is a beautiful three-form Primary school with Nursery attached. We are located five minutes’ drive from Black park, Windsor with excellent links to all major motor ways, airports and trains stations. The High speed train into London has resulted in development of the town.
The staff at Wexham are highly intelligent, enthusiastic and creative in their approach to helping pupils learn the necessary skills to achieve. Leaders and teachers work together as a strong team to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils and the community. Our recent OFSTED recognised the strength of our curriculum and teaching.
The school can offer:
- Quality professional development such as NPQH
- Coaching and mentoring and preparation for senior leadership/headship
- An energetic and driven leadership team
- Exceptionally behaviour
- Opportunities to work with other schools and MATs
- Health care benefits and finance management
- A school-wide commitment to improving work life balance and wellbeing events such as staff netball team, mindfulness workshops, golden tickets days etc…
The ideal candidate will have:
- A comprehensive understanding of the curriculum
- Emotional intelligence
- Solution focused approach
- The ability to lead a team by inspiring and motivating others
- Passion and commitment to the Wexham Court community
We extend a warm invitation for you to visit our school before applying. Please contact Mrs Attia Mian, PA to the head teacher to make an appointment.
Closing date: Thursday 5th March 2020 11.30am Interview dates: 11th and 12th March 2020
Wexham Court Primary School is a friendly and caring school that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Wexham Court Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.