Deputy Head Teacher (teaching)
Leadership spine 2 - 4
Required for January 2021
New Swannington Primary School is a friendly school where we strive to create an atmosphere in which every individual feels happy, secure, challenged and valued, and where the exciting journey to becoming lifelong learners begins.
The staff of New Swannington Primary school are dedicated to creating a rich and challenging curriculum which enables each child to develop a broad range of knowledge and skills to become confident and independent learners.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and inspirational Deputy Head Teacher to join our team, who as well as being a driven class teacher will also along with the SLT have a clear commitment to helping and supporting our school in establishing and achieving our aims and objectives over the coming years. As such, we are looking for an inspirational and innovative leader who believes in inspiring our pupils, and who will be committed to improving teaching and learning across school.
We are seeking a professional individual who:
- will contribute fully to all the decision making as part of the Senior Leadership Team
- is ready to take on whole school responsibilities
- will encourage, motivate and inspire young people and staff to achieve their full potential;
- has the ability to manage and support staff across the school to help meet the school’s aims and objectives
- is an excellent practitioner with an outstanding record of success;
- is committed to raising performance through rigorous monitoring and review across the school
- has a natural passion and enthusiasm for developing whole school strategies to provide our students with the best experience and life opportunities
What you can expect from us:
- Successful, friendly and supportive staff, SLT and governing body.
- A competitive salary.
- Commitment to CPD, and networking opportunities from within the school and the LA
- Involvement in a variety of enrichment activities across the school.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity further, please contact our headteacher Mrs Judy Ramsell on our main school office.
New Swannington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.