INGLEHURST INFANT SCHOOL
Leadership Spine: Point 8-12 (£50,150 - £55,337), dependent on experience
Start date: 23rd August 2021
Do you have the drive, vision, resilience and energy to provide the best possible education for our children?
We are seeking to appoint an aspirational and highly committed Deputy Headteacher to join our dedicated team and to work in partnership with the Headteacher to build on our successes and ensure the school’s continued improvement.
Inglehurst Infant School is a happy, nurturing environment where children from the ages of three to seven learn and play in well-equipped, stimulating rooms and outdoor spaces. We are proud to have an enthusiastic team of well-trained and caring staff who work hard to enable all children to achieve their full potential.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
- Will have high expectations for all and a track record of improving the outcomes of pupils
- Will be forward thinking and adaptable to changing circumstances
- Have the ability to inspire, lead and work collaboratively with others
- Have the capacity to support pupils, their families and staff
- Be committed to developing their own and colleagues’ professional development
- Be able to manage and organise their time effectively
- Be willing to undertake DSL training and become one of a team of deputy DSLs
By joining our team, we can offer you:
- A happy working environment with enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- An experienced, highly committed and dedicated staff team
- An approachable and supportive governing body
- Support for your continuing professional development
- Excellent opportunities for collaborative working with other schools
We hope to be able to welcome visits to the school prior to the closing date and these may be arranged by contacting Kerry Pochin, Headteacher via the office email, or telephone, for an appointment. Due to COVID-19, we shall ensure social distancing and safety rules are upheld during all visits.
Please visit our website for further details about our school.
The closing date for applications is midnight Thursday 22nd April 2021.
Please note that any application forms received after the closing date will not be accepted.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check. We will require two references from you, one of whom must be your current employer; these will only be requested from the referees if you are shortlisted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.