To commence 2nd September, 2019:
DIOCESE OF MENEVIA
In partnership with Neath Port Talbot LEA
ST JOSEPH’S CATHOLIC INFANT SCHOOL
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational leader who is committed to upholding and promoting the Catholic ethos of our school.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
• Is a practising Catholic, with strong personal faith and a clear understanding of the distinctive nature of Catholic Education.
• Has the leadership skills to inspire staff and pupils alike to create a culture of excellence.
• Is committed to working closely with parents, staff, Governors and the Parish
• Is a strong leader who can significantly contribute to school improvement
• An inclusive ethos rooted in Gospel values
• A happy, hardworking and supportive staff team and active Governors
• Well-motivated pupils and enthusiastic parents.
• A key role in the leadership and management of the school with the
Neath Port Talbot Council is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our schools are equally committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and young people and will take action to safeguard their wellbeing. The recruitment process for this post will be underpinned by rigorous safer recruitment assessment to ensure that children and young people are protected.
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and the conditions of the Catholic Education Service standard Contract. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.
Closing date: Monday 11th March 2019 at 12.00pm
St Joseph's Catholic Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.