Deputy Headteacher (non class-based)
Salary range: L9 – L16
Required for September 2019
Burhill Primary is a thriving and popular three-form entry school in the NE of Surrey. We are looking for someone with proven abilities (and great potential) to share in the leadership, management and further development of our school.
The successful candidate will:
• be an excellent teacher;
• be committed to the achievement of high standards by all pupils;
• share a passion for a creative and exciting curriculum that inspires and motivates children;
• be able to lead and inspire staff;
• have good organisational and management skills, and
• share a commitment to a values-based nurture-driven approach to education.
We can offer: fabulous children who want to learn; a committed and enthusiastic staff team; supportive and involved parents; a strong Governing Body; and a fabulous environment for learning.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office
Closing date: Monday 29th April at noon
Interview date: Wednesday 8th May
Burhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.