No. on Roll: 271
Age range: 3-11
Salary Scale: L8 – L12 (£48,451 – £53,462)
Contract: Permanent to commence January 2020 or as soon as possible
An exciting opportunity and challenge to share in the leadership of this ambitious school in a modern learning environment.
The school is on a journey to becoming an excellent school that provides first class education for all our learners. The Governing body of the school is looking for a creative individual who’s an outstanding classroom practitioner to work effectively with all stakeholders to build on the school’s strengths and move forward to a successful and flourishing future.
We welcome applications from committed individuals who :
• possess a talent as an outstanding classroom practitioner
• has strong, robust, enthusiastic and successful leadership skills with experience of delivering whole school improvement
• can stimulate and inspire every member of the school staff
• has experience of ensuring accountability on all levels.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Has applied to their own personal development as a future leader.
• Has the knowledgeable of developments to the curriculum including strategies to improve standards.
We encourage applicants to visit the school or obtain further information, please contact Mr C Davies, Headteacher on (01554) 83 21 01.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be requested for this post.
Closing Date: Monday, 9th September 2019 (12:00pm)
Shortlisting: Wednesday, 11th September 2019
Class Observations: Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th September 2019.
Interviews : Thursday, 19th September 2019
Ysgol Parc Y Tywyn is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.