Llanilltud Faerdref Primary School
Salary: L6 – L10 (£45,213 - £49,937)
Start Date: 1st January 2020 or sooner
The Governing Body of Llanilltud Faerdref Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated and professional Deputy Headteacher to help lead and shape the future of the school.
The successful applicant will have:-
• A proven record of excellent and innovative teaching and strong leadership
• A clear vision of what makes an excellent school
• A proven record of successfully implementing new initiatives
• An excellent understanding of curriculum development and reform
• High expectations of both staff and pupils and lead by example
• A commitment to inclusion and an understanding of the issues facing our pupils with SEN
• The ability to work collaboratively with the Headteacher in all aspects of the school’s work, particularly within the strategic work in securing school improvement
• The ability to work effectively with staff, governors, parents and the wider community.
• We can offer the successful candidate:-
• Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
• A positive, friendly, enthusiastic staff committed to achieving the best for our children
• Supportive governors, parents and local community
• The opportunity to make a real contribution to school development.
• A commitment to your professional development.
The closing date for this post is 4th October 2019 at 12 noon.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE SUBJECT TO A DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK
Llanilltud Faerdref Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.