Ysgol Gymraeg Ffwrnes
Llanelli, Sir Gaerfyrddin SA15 4DD
To commence during the spring term 2020
The Governors of this happy and successful school seek to appoint an innovative and dedicated deputy head teacher, with effective management and interpersonal skills, to work within a committed team in promoting the educational vision of the school. The post will start from January 2020 or at the earliest date following this.
Candidates must also be:
• motivated and inspirational with a successful learning experience;
• have high expectations of pupils and have a clear vision on how to raise standards;
• have the necessary qualities and experience to lead and motivate others;
• will lead assessment and be committed to raising standards of achievement;
• able to speak, write and teach through the medium of Welsh;
• able to work easily as a member of a team with the headteacher, governors, SMT, staff and parents,
• encourage all children to reach their full potential;
• promote and support the school's Welsh ethos and culture;
• ready and willing to support various extra-curricular activities.
Please include a bilingual letter in support of your application.
For further information, please contact Mrs Angharad Jones: (07584) 14 37 25
Visits are welcomed on the 13th November via arranged appointments
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be requested for this post.
Closing Date: 15th November 2019
Short Listing: 20th November 2019
Interviews: 2nd December 2019 (TBC)
Ysgol Gymraeg Ffwrnes is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.