Miskin Primary School
Salary: L6 – L10 (£45,213 - £49,937)
Start Date: 1st September 2020
The Governing Body of Miskin Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated and professional Deputy Headteacher to help lead and shape the future of the school.
The successful applicant will have:-
• A proven record of excellent and innovative teaching and strong leadership
• A clear vision of what makes an excellent school
• A proven record of successfully implementing new initiatives
• An excellent understanding of curriculum development and reform
• High expectations of both staff and pupils and lead by example
• A commitment to inclusion and an understanding of the issues and challenges facing our pupils with SEN, eFSM and MAT and an ability to enable all pupils to achieve their very best
• An excellent understanding of assessment, data and tracking of pupil progress
• The ability to work collaboratively with the Headteacher in all aspects of the school’s work, particularly within the strategic work in securing school improvement
• The ability to work effectively and empathetically with staff, governors, parents and the wider community.
• We can offer the successful candidate:-
• Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
• A positive, friendly, enthusiastic, caring staff who are committed to achieving the very best for our children
• Supportive governors, parents and local community
• The opportunity to make a real contribution to school development
• A commitment to your professional development
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE SUBJECT TO A DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK
Miskin Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.