Long Ditton Infant & Nursery School has an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Head Teacher to join our friendly, supportive and vibrant team.
The School has a team of committed staff and governors who work exceptionally hard to give the children in our community the very best. It is an exciting school where staff are well supported and we provide excellent opportunities for continuous professional development.
We are seeking a highly motivated, warm, dynamic and outstanding practitioner to join our caring, nurturing, popular and successful school.
We are looking for someone who:
• has successful experience in leading whole school initiatives.
• is an excellent communicator.
• is able to form positive professional relationships with children, staff, parents and governors.
• will contribute to the continuous improvement of the school.
• has a strong commitment to own and others professional development.
Closing Date: 7th February 2020 Interviews: 28th February 2020
If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact Kellie Nolan our School Business Manager.
Long Ditton Infant & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS checks.