Ysgol Bro Banw, High Street, Ammanford, Carms. SA18 2NS
Number on Roll: 486
Salary Scale: L13 –L17 (£55,202 - £60,895)
Required for September 2020
Closing date: 07/02/2020
DEPUTY HEADTEACHER WITH RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCLUSION, WELLBEING AND BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT, ATTENDANCE, HEALTH AND SAFETY
An exciting opportunity to share in the leadership of this happy and successful School.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who has:
• significant skills, knowledge, understanding and experience of leading in the field of inclusion, wellbeing and behaviour, attendance, health and safety.
• drive and energetic commitment to creating the best possible educational opportunities for ALL learners, particularly focusing on FSM,LAC and SEBD pupils.
• record as an outstanding classroom practitioner
• a passionate commitment to ensuring all pupils succeed
• a proven track record in leading whole-school initiatives which result in improved outcomes for pupils
• the vision, experience and dynamism to bring about further school improvement
• the personal qualities required to deliver change whilst motivating and supporting colleagues
The School is committed to the safeguarding and well-being of learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be requested for this post.
Ysgol Bro Banw Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.