Deputy Head (teaching post)
L10 – L14
Starting September 2020
Due to the promotion of our current post holder to headship, we are looking to appoint an inspirational and highly motivated deputy head to join our unique and supportive team.
The role requires 3 days teaching and leading a team and 2 days leadership. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking future headship.
We operate an open plan team teaching structure designed to enable each child to achieve their full potential and as such are a very inclusive school.
We require an inspirational leader who:
- is an excellent teacher who loves the job
- will ensure that the child is at the centre of every decision
- will recognise and promote the individuality of The Colleton School
- has educational vision
- has high expectations for all
- is a team player
- has good coaching and mentoring skills
In return we are offering:
- happy, well-motivated children
- an exciting teaching environment
- a warm welcome into a hardworking and caring team
- a school where learning is fun
- a great opportunity for personal development
Visits to the school, prior to application, are actively encouraged.
School Application forms only
Closing date: Thursday 5th March 2020 by 5pm
Interview Date: Friday 20th March 2020
Please contact Sandra Thomas for details:
The Colleton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Colleton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.