Northleigh CofE Primary School
Required from: September 2020
Pay-scale: L5-9 (£45,319 - £50,006)
We are excited to announce we are looking for a teaching professional with successful experience of senior/middle leadership to join our school as Deputy Headteacher.
This role will have a combined teaching and leadership responsibility, providing the Deputy Headteacher with significant opportunity to play a lead role in the development and growth of our school.
Our new Deputy will:
- Be excited by the opportunity to shape a school and the Multi Academy Trust
- Understand fully the importance of working closely with families from diverse backgrounds
- Be familiar with a school culture lead by a strong ethos and distinct values
- Have some understanding of the opportunities and challenges ahead
- Have a proven track record as either a Senior / Middle Leader (Phase Leader, Deputy Head or similar)
In return we will offer:
- A fully supportive and inclusive environment
- A genuine commitment to staff well-being and development
- A child-centred and family friendly ethos
- High quality staff development opportunities
We would like our new Deputy Headteacher to confidently answer an enthusiastic yes to these questions:
- Are you passionate about education and providing children with a rich range of learning opportunities across all subjects within the curriculum?
- Do you consider yourself a flexible, creative and forward-thinking teacher and leader?
- Can you demonstrate the ability to innovate, explore and lead new ideas as a whole school?
- Can you demonstrate that you can achieve very good progress in teaching and learning, whilst also maintaining a healthy work life balance?
- Are you able to establish a happy, safe and engaging classroom environment for children to thrive and colleagues to learn from?
- Are you excited about being a key part of our school; working tirelessly and collaboratively to build sustained success and reputation?
- Can you instigate confidence and pride in our school community?
- Do you inspire others to aspire to greater achievements?
- Are you committed to your own professional development and actively support others to develop professionally?
- Do you have a proven track record of school development and positive impact for pupils, parents and colleagues?
If this position and its potential excites and enthuses you, we would love to hear from you. Visits can be arranged by appointment with the school office.
Please read through the Deputy Head Teacher Info Pack below, then download the application form by clicking the Apply Now button.
School Visits By appointment, before closing date.
Closing date: 12pm, Monday 20th April 2020
Shortlisting Tuesday 21st April 2020
Visit of candidates schools 22nd – 29th April 2020
Interviews Thursday 30th April
Northleigh C E Primary, Malvern is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.