The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic practising Catholic teacher to the post of Deputy Headteacher/KS2 teacher. The post is a full-time, permanent position to help lead the future vision of the school. This will be someone who is an exceptional person, outstanding in leadership, innovation and vision to take the school to the next level of excellence.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practising Catholic committed to excellence in Catholic education
- Have a clear vision of excellence within Catholic Primary Education and a strong Catholic faith which will inspire staff, children and parents
- Have proven recent senior management and leadership experience in a school
- Be passionate and visionary in sustaining and developing the school’s very high expectations and standards.
- Willingly embrace new challenges and proven ability to lead and manage areas of school improvement and change
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a clear understanding of teaching and learning across the primary phase.
- Be committed to the continued development of the schools partnership with parish, parents and the wider community
In return we offer:
- enthusiastic, creative children, keen to learn;
- a committed staff team
- a supportive governing body; and
- parents who are actively supportive of the school
If you believe you possess the qualities to support the Headteacher in leading Our Lady’s School, we welcome your interest. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Lesley Good or Mrs Lorraine Slane, School Administrators
Application forms can be completed online or by clicking Apply.
Completed paper Catholic Education Service application forms should be returned to the following address:-
Our Lady’s R C Primary School, Boycott Road, Hereford HR2 7RN
Closing date: 21st April 2020 Shortlisting: 22nd April 2020 Interviews: 6th May 2020
Our Lady’s RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and barring service check.
Our Lady's RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.