Excellent coach? Inspirational teaching skills? Highly motivated professional?
Seeking a significant leadership role alongside an equally highly motivated, professional headteacher in an ambitious and forward-thinking school?
Then Woodlesford Primary School would love to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and inspiring professional to take on a significant leadership role working alongside the Headteacher. You will be responsible for developing sustained improvement in teaching and learning throughout school. The role will initially be non-teaching for the first year, with a view to take on a classroom role part-time in the future.
We are looking for:
- An exemplary classroom teacher, who can lead by example and earns respect.
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic and confident teacher who enjoys delivering high quality, inspirational creative lessons.
- A proven ability and experience of working with and motivating teams and individuals to implement successful changes across the school
- The ability to secure high standards of engagement, progress and achievement for all
- Someone who sets high standards for their own work and for that of others.
- A team player who listens to, values and acts upon the opinions of others.
- A skilled communicator, and good negotiator who is well organised and highly motivated
- Someone who has a breadth of teaching experiences across multiple key stages and ideally within different settings.
You will get:
•The opportunity to develop your career at the next stage
•To work with a very supportive staff, governing body, parents and children
•Woodlesford Primary is a popular and highly successful school at the heart of its community. We are proud of our enthusiastic children who are ready to learn, a dedicated staff team full of enthusiasm, creativity and the ambition to succeed, and a thirst for development, as well as dedicated governors and very supportive parents.
Video calls/any enquires with the Headteacher are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Jackie Batley make an appointment. (see how to apply)
Closing date is 20th April 2020
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.