Group 2 – ISR * L8-L14
*payment discretionary depending on experience
Required January 2021
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practising and committed Catholic.
- Have high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, motivate and inspire colleagues.
In return we can offer:
- A dedicated and caring staff team, children who are valued, happy and well motivated and an excellent working environment.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- A very supportive Parish, Governing Body and parents.
Visits to the school are welcomed - for arrangements contact the school office.
Closing date for applications: Friday 2 October 2020at 4pm
Interviews: Week commencing 19 October 2020
St Thomas of Canterbury RC Primary School is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.