Deputy Head Teacher
Start date: 1st January 2021
Hours: Full time
Salary: Leadership £46,664 - £52,643 per annum – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
The children, staff and governors of this popular and successful school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and talented professional to complement the leadership team and help us move forward on our journey to provide the very best education and experience for Barrs Court children.
The Deputy Headteacher position requires an outstanding individual with the drive, ambition and commitment to raise the educational standards of our pupils through engagement, focused support and motivation. Working in close partnership with the Headteacher, this will be a wonderful opportunity to bring your fresh ideas, professionalism and strategic leadership to our school.
Our Deputy Head will:
• Be innovative and enthusiastic
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Be an effective leader with a proven track record
• Be someone with excellent interpersonal skills
• Have a commitment to high standards of teaching and learning
• Be able to analyse and interpret data and act upon their findings
• Be able to lead, motivate and inspire
• Have vision, drive and ambition
We can offer:
• Well behaved, motivated children who enjoy school and are keen to learn
• Friendly, enthusiastic and professional staff
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• A high level of commitment and support from staff, parents and governors
• A welcoming and caring environment, where everyone is valued
Closing date: Midday, Monday 5th October 2020.
Interviews: Provisional date – Monday 12th October 2020.
For further details and an application form, please contact the school.
Visits to the school are welcomed (dependent on operational procedures due to COVID19) on: Thursday 24th September 2020 at 4pm, or Wednesday 30th September 2020 at 4pm.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Barrs Court Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.