Francis Baily Primary School
are seeking a DEPUTY HEADTEACHER
starting January 2021 or sooner
NoR 588 Leadership payscale Range 6 – 10
Closing date: Friday 2 October 2020
Interview: week commencing 5 October 2020
• Promote the vision of the school
• Exhibit a passion for the highest possible level of attainment and achievement for pupils, staff and parents
• Be an ‘outstanding’ teacher who enjoys challenging, supporting and motivating children
• Be passionate about children’s development and inclusions
• Demonstrate substantial and proven senior leadership, experience in school improvement, performance management, monitoring and self evaluation
• Be well motivated, innovative, able to inspire and support others
• Be an excellent communicator, with high levels of emotional intelligence and a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community
• Have vision, energy and a sense of humour
• Care about the wellbeing of pupils and staff
• Have a commitment to safeguarding across the school
Our school is a wonderful to place to work and we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic, happy and confident children who are proud of their school and love learning
• A friendly and supportive team of colleagues who are willing to share expertise and learn from one another
• An inclusive ethos that promotes a love of learning and develops happy, motivated children
• Dedicated weekly Leadership time
• Excellent CPD opportunities
We are happy to show you our school but visits will be restricted due to the current Coronavirus limitations.
Francis Baily Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, the successful candidate would need to undergo a Disclosure Barring Service Check and be committed to the safeguarding of children.
The children and Governors are looking to appoint a dynamic, exemplary primary practioner for the post of Deputy Headteacher for our primary school.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, playing a key role in the management and strategic development of this popular school. We seek a Deputy Headteacher to join our SLT to shape the vision and direction of Francis Baily school, who is dedicated and ambitious.
Francis Baily Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.