We are looking to recruit a passionate and ambitious Primary Deputy Head who will embrace the vision and support of the trust, whilst leading a successful journey to excellence and developing their own unique vision for the children, staff and community of Djanogly Northgate Academy.
Djanogly Northgate Academy is a school that has children at its heart. We aim to support our whole community to become the very best that they can be so that everyone is recognised, welcomed and respected. We are culturally diverse and believe that everyone has something that can enrich the lives of others. We know that everyone has their own talents, and believe that it is our role to develop them further through high quality teaching experiences.
DNA was judged ‘Good’ in February 2018 and outcomes are strong against national. We are now seeking a deputy head who has the vision, drive, resilience and experience to support and deliver outstanding learning experiences for all children.
Our new Deputy will be someone who:
- Is an outstanding teacher and can model good practice
- Is passionate about learning and working with children
- Is ambitious for themselves and others
- Is a strong communicator with children, parents and staff
- Is a positive role model for all and leads by example
- Has a clear understanding of the needs of the school beyond the classroom
- Has experience of leading change and improvement
- Is prepared to go the extra mile within the school community
How to Apply
Should you wish to apply for the post, please complete and return an application from along with a covering letter addressed to Miss Donna Humphries, which clearly demonstrates your suitability for this role. We would welcome and encourage either a socially distanced visit to school or a conversation vis MS Teams to help you to find out a little more about the role and to help you better understand our very special school.
For more information, please find the job pack below.
Djanogly Northgate Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safe recruitment procedures and will require enhanced DBS clearance and references from past employers