Penrhiwceibr Primary School
Salary: Leadership Range L5 – L9 (£46,566 - £51,402) per annum
Start Date: Summer Term 2021
Are you looking for an exciting challenge and an opportunity to make a difference as a Deputy Headteacher?
The Headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint an inspirational Deputy Headteacher to work as part of a highly motivated and experienced team in taking the school forward in the next stage of its development. Penrhiwceibr Primary School is a very good school that is continually striving for excellence. It is an ideal prospect for someone looking to further their career and make a positive difference as a Deputy Headteacher.
The Headteacher and Governing Body are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Deputy Headteacher with a passion for school improvement and exemplary classroom practice. We are looking for:
• A strategic thinker with proven leadership, management and interpersonal skills
• A commitment to team work and partnerships
• A passion and dedication to excellence in education and high expectations
• A leader who inspires, motivates and empowers others
• An excellent classroom practitioner who is equally passionate about the emotional and academic development of every child in their care.
• An innovative and knowledgeable individual with the confidence to lead on the schools vision for the new curriculum
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic, inquisitive and friendly children
• a hardworking, committed and highly-skilled staff team
• supportive parents and governing body
• a commitment to your professional development
If you have any queries regarding the application process, please contact Paul Hughes - Senior Human Resources Officer
The closing date for this post is Friday 29 January 2021 at 12:00pm.
Penrhiwceibr Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.