Situated in the coastal village of Sully in the Vale of Glamorgan, Sully Primary is a friendly, inclusive school with high aspirations for its pupils.
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint an exceptionally able individual, who work closely alongside the Headteacher, and will be fully committed to maintaining and building on the many strengths of our happy and successful school.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who will:
• bring a wealth of experience as an outstanding classroom practitioner across a range of age groups
• share in our belief that education is a partnership between pupils, teachers and parents
• inspire and motivate staff and pupils to achieve their full potential
• have the wellbeing of children and staff as central to all developments and actions
• show excellent senior leadership and management experience with clear examples of their impact at whole school level
• bring creativity and innovation to the development of the school
• demonstrate an excellent understanding of curriculum design and reform, and has a clear vision for how this can successfully be implemented within the school
• is strongly committed to working closely with governors, parents and the wider community
In return, we can offer:
• excellent professional development opportunities
• an established, experienced and dedicated staff team
• happy, motivated and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• a committed governing body
• a caring, supportive and encouraging ethos
Closing date: Midday on Monday 8th March 2020
Interview dates: Monday 15th March 2021 and Tuesday 16th March 2021
Sully Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.