The Governors are looking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Deputy Headteacher to join a committed and enthusiastic school team. You will play a major role within the Senior Leadership Team to help guide the learning of the children and the future direction of the school in a strategic and progressive manner
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
• Is a practising Catholic with a clear vision and passion for Catholic Education
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
• Has an unrelenting drive to raise standards and track school improvement through effective assessment systems
• Shares our commitment and ambition for sustained school improvement
• Has the ability to lead, inspire and support others
• Can demonstrate excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
St Augustine’s can offer:
• A happy, welcoming and nurturing school, firmly rooted in its local community
• Supportive and experienced colleagues who are committed to excellence of all
• Well-behaved, happy, confident and hard-working children who are willing to learn
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
• A committed and supportive Governing Body
We can offer you a friendly and welcoming school with excellent opportunities for professional development. The post will require a teaching commitment.
St Augustine’s Catholic Primary school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation.
For further details about the post and an applications pack, please contact the School Business Manager, Tanya Morris on email or call the school.
Covid safe visits to the school are encouraged. Please phone or email to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Friday 19th March 2021
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 29th March 2021
St Augustine's RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.